Our company is counted amongst the most proficient manufacturers and exporters of Para Cresol. The chemical is transparent, colorless or pale yellow colored liquid in appearance. Our offered Para Cresol chemical is a mixture of ortho, meta and para isomer with small amount of phenol and xylenols as impurities. Formulated using quality tested components, this chemical is used in the form of black & white phenyle. Our cresol chemical is widely used as a cleaning compound and nonionic surfactant, as a metal degreasing & cutting oil and as an intermediate for synthetic tanning agent.
Para Cresol Properties:
1) IUPAC NAME : 4-Methyl Phenol
2) Other Name : 4 Hyrodxy toluene, P-Hydroxy toluene
3) CAS No. : 106-44-5
4) H.S. Code : 2907.12
5) Molecular formula : C7H8O
6) Mol.Wt : 108.13
7) Appearance : Pale yellow semi solid to slightly Clear liquid.
8) Odour : Phenolic odor
9) Density : 1.03
10) Melting Point : 35 degree centigrade
11) Boiling Point : 200 degree centigrade
12) Assay : 99 %
13) Moisture : 1 % by KF
Para Cresol Usage:
1) Dyes & Pigment
5) Stabilizer for lubricants
1) What is Para Cresol's melting and boiling point?
Ans: It has a boiling point of around 1980C and a melting point of roughly 360C.
2) What colour does Para Cresol have?
Ans: It has a phenolic smell and is colourless to light yellow in colour.
3) What are the potential health risks of Para Cresol?
Ans: Cresol can cause skin, eye, and respiratory tract irritation.
4) Is Para Cresol combustible?
Ans: Yes, Para Cresol is flammable and should be kept and handled away from sources of fire or open flames.